• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the boards

dabs

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3467-6983
Hey,
I'm new to the boards and thus, an introduction.
I usually play Melee with Fox as a main
Also I play Smash64, Brawl and am excited for SSB4 on 3ds / WiiU but don't have designated mains for them.

I joined the boards to find some people to train/smash with and to possibly get into tournament play.
I've never played in a tournament before, or been to a Smash tourney.

Other than Smash, I work in the IT field and spend other spare time doing art based things (guitar / drawing), gaming, or spinning poi.

I like to think I'm pretty laid back and friendly, so feel free to message me or whatever and find out for yourself.
Thanks,
Dabs

Last edited:

S2

Smash Lord
Welcome to smashboards.

If you're interested in tournament play, check out the board to look and see if there are any events local to you. If you show up to tournaments you'll meet and see a lot of the same people at different events. Try to play a lot of friendlies and don't be shy about asserting yourself in asking if you can get next (on friendly setups) and meeting new people.

Have fun chatting and meeting people here on the boards too!

dabs

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3467-6983
Just got the demo, who here can't wait? lol
Me, debating on doing the DD or going to gamestop to grab it at midnight.

Welcome to smashboards.

If you're interested in tournament play, check out the board to look and see if there are any events local to you. If you show up to tournaments you'll meet and see a lot of the same people at different events. Try to play a lot of friendlies and don't be shy about asserting yourself in asking if you can get next (on friendly setups) and meeting new people.

Have fun chatting and meeting people here on the boards too!

Such is the plan, thanks!

Top Bottom