• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to smashboards!

MimicMime

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I'm Angelo from Uppsala, Sweden. I'm new to this community so I thought I could introduce myself.

I've always been playing smash bros. ever since the first game came out. I remember playing smash 64 for hours with my friends. We really loved that game and we still play it sometimes. After smash 64 I remember I got the nintendo gamecube for birthday present along with melee. Melee was kinda mindblowing I guess but It was more casualy with friends and with my brother/sister. I've also been playing a lot of brawl on the Wii. but mostly I play smash 4 because it's amazing!

I joined smashboards because I want to find people that I can talk to about smash. None of my friends likes to play smash competitively, not even my broher so hopefully I can find people here that I can play against and learn from. I also think that the guides that people post are very informative and useful.

Characters I like to play in smash (includes all 4 smash games) are probably :4ness::rosalina::4lucas::4yoshi: because I find their movesets interesting and fun!

Yoshi because he was my smash 64 hero. I've always enjoyed Yoshi in all smash games. I also liked Ness in 64.
In melee I liked Mewtwo and Sheik besides Ness and Yoshi but I think that all characters in melee are fun to use.
During my Brawl era I liked Lucas and Ness a lot. Zero Suit Samus was also pretty cool.
In Smash 4 I like Rosalina, I think she is very fun. Besides Rosalina I love Yoshi and Ness of course, and I'm very exciting for Lucas!
But overall I like all characters in smash.

So that's about it! Have a nice day/evening!

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

PK Rekt

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK-Rekt
3DS FC
2380-4961-2243
Switch FC
SW-5532-6790-3614
Hey wanna play sometime? Im also from sweden and im looking for people to play with :)

Top Bottom