• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New To SmashBoards - Skylar

Skylar Helling

Smash Rookie
Hello every one. I am Skylar and I am new to SmashBoards but I am most definitely not new to smash. I started playing smash casually when Melee first came out and started playing competitively last summer, so its almost been a whole year. I started with Project M and took some time finally picking up Fox and I started winning a lot more and actually won a tournament at my local store. I play at a store in my state on our competitive team where we are actually about to start traveling for tournaments and things like that which will be a lot of fun. I am ready to make new friends and learn new things about the characters I enjoy to play. (Zero Suit Samus and R.O.B.) I also watch some anime like Fairy Tail and Death Note. Other than Smash my favorite Video game series is Kingdom Hearts and I am psyched for Kingdom Hearts 3 and I am currently playing through the 1.5 Remix. I also am in advanced theater at my school and show choir so I am very involved. If you have read this I greatly appreciate it so feel free to introduce yourself. I'd love to meet new people.

:4zss::4rob: Skylar Helling

Last edited:

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Awesome another player to help improve! I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Hallenium

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hallenium
3DS FC
2921-9604-8597
Welcome to Smashboards! If you ever want to play my NNid is Hallenium and you can get up with me one Skype at Hallenium Gaming :)

Skylar Helling

Smash Rookie
Thanks to all of you guys I look forward to being able to play with some of you. :) Something interesting is the top player on the team I am on went to a tournament just yesterday and got second place almost beating spade in the finals. Spade is one of the top players in my state. Also a few weeks before that I believe he got second again losing to reflex who is the top in my state! Thought that was pretty interesting

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom