• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards; Raykushi has joined the boards!

Raykushi

Smash Cadet
Cheesy title and I am so sorry for it but it couldn't be helped :p My online tags usually go by Raykushi. As Ndayday writes on the 'New to the boards?' thread, I guess I'm going to outline the basic stuff about who I am in smash :O

In Smash 64 I main Jigglypuff(even though I don't play it competitively) because the hitstun is so beast in that game that I usually end up d-airing my friends into a rest over and over, good fun.
In melee, which is my second favorite competitive smash game, I main Marth, Shiek, and a bit of Falcon. I like the tipper on marth because it emphasizes the idea that he's a swordsman who wants to keep the proper distance from his opponent, and Shiek's ledge game is godlike, I must admit M2k motivated me to pick her up.
I don't play much of Brawl, but when I do, I play Z Suit Samus, I just think she's got very solid movement and offensive options.
Project M is my favorite smash iteration, I simply love all the details in the game. In that game I play Marth and Shiek much like Melee, but I add Zelda and Roy to my roster of characters. I like playing Zelda and Shiek because I just inexplicably change between the two to throw off opponents using the change in play style.
In Smash 4 I plan to main Greninja, Palutena, and Krystal...Krystal is in this game right?

I joined smashboards at the recommendation of a user on reddit. I posted a thread on /r/smashbros about wanting to find out more about the competitive scene her in Toronto Canada, and he recomended I come her to post a thread about it ^^ His name on reddit was krispness.

I haven't attended a tournament, and I must admit the idea is fearfully exciting, but the only reason I haven't is because I haven't been able to find a competitive scene in Toronto. I would love to become a part of a group though - lately I can't stop thinking about how I just want to meet new people and a good way to do that would be through smash. kripness said I should try going to AnC world on Thursday and Tuesday since they have smash meetups there, but I'm curious to see what everyone else in the Toronto area thinks of that.

Outside of smash, I have a huge interest in philosophy and debate, I like to talk about what people believe and why, so I've studied a lot of arguments between people about religion and science like the recent Bill Nye vs Ken Ham debate for any who might have seen that.

That's it for me, I hope I'm well received :3

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welccome to the boards Raykushi! I really enjoyed reading your introduction.

Krystal hasn't been confirmed for Smash 4, but I really do hope she makes the final roster. If not, then there's always hope for DLC! :awesome:

Anyways, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Raykushi

Smash Cadet
Welccome to the boards Raykushi! I really enjoyed reading your introduction.

Krystal hasn't been confirmed for Smash 4, but I really do hope she makes the final roster. If not, then there's always hope for DLC! :awesome:

Anyways, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
Do you stalk the newcomers to the threads? I saw you replying to someone else here who's thread was simply titled 'hello'. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I think thats very nice :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Haha I wouldn't call it "Stalking", more so, I frequently visit this section to welcome people. When I joined, I received a rather warm welcome and I've genuinely enjoyed my time on Smashboards as an active user. So I go out of my way to welcome everyone (almost everyone anyway) as one of the ways I pay my respects to this community :grin:

Top Bottom