• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards; Here to meet and beat you all!

SilverRocks134

Smash Rookie
NNID
SYedi13
3DS FC
0688-5369-8620
Hey guys and girls, I'm a member of Smashboards as of today. I like to go by the name of Yed. I play mostly Project M, but I also love 64, Brawl, and Melee in that order. I like to think I'm better than you :p Jk, I hardly play with competitive Smashers. Don't know many. I came here to meet and fight competitive Smashers, and because I can't stand the Miiverse community anymore (seriously, it's bad). I'm also looking to find tournaments to enter and test my skills.

I play other games too! Mainly Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and Mario Kart.

I look forward to talking about Smash with all of you! :)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Sup Yed, welcome to SWF :088:

You should check the Regional Zone forum and find your location to find local tournaments and such. Tournaments/Monthlies/etc are really, really fun and you get to meet a lot of cool people, so it's good to see you're wanting to get into it :)

Also yay Mario Kart! I assume you play MK8? You should come introduce yourself sometime, we have a small community of people who play: http://smashboards.com/threads/mari...he-goodness-that-is-mario-kart-8-here.243892/

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

By your avatar I can tell that you've played FE:Awakening :grin: The Vaaaaike!

Hope you enjoy your time around here.

_CaKeS_

Smash Cadet
Hey dude, I'm new here too, nice to meet you! Glad you like 64, maybe we'll play each other some day ;)

Top Bottom