• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New to Sm4sh

LordLawliet

Smash Rookie
NNID
LordLawliet
I'm new to sm4sh I got the game and the wii u 3 days ago, and I'm looking for some people to play with to get better and have fun. I generally play after 7 AM CST. I'm also new to Smash Boards so I'm hoping the is the right place to put this post. If anyone is interested in playing and helping me learn and get better reply or message me. :4fox:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'm new to sm4sh I got the game and the wii u 3 days ago, and I'm looking for some people to play with to get better and have fun. I generally play after 7 AM CST. I'm also new to Smash Boards so I'm hoping the is the right place to put this post. If anyone is interested in playing and helping me learn and get better reply or message me. :4fox:
Welcome to Smash. I'll be one of the first to tell you, if you're planning on becoming competitive, you've picked one of the most difficult online fighting games out there (and that's comparing to other online games on other platforms). Overtime, it will become easier, but it will seem next to impossible for awhile until you really grab ahold of the horns.

Coincidentally, Fox is one of the most difficult characters to master out of the entire Smash roster. Take it from a guy who has used Fox circa Brawl. Fox requires a great deal of technical sill to use effectively, which to newbies, can be incredibly frustrating. Not to say I'm a master at it at all myself, but just remember that Fox is more difficult than say, Yoshi or Pikachu.

Anyway, welcome to Smash. Enjoy your stay :)

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
WELCOME TO SMASHBROS ITS A BAD ****ING TIME TO JOIN BECAUSE FIRE EMBLEM AND ITS TROJAN HORSES (THE FE CAST IN SMASH)

HAVE TAKEN OVER AND CONQUERED THIS WEBSITE

WAIT I MEAN EMBLEMBOARDS DONT BAN ME FOR THE MISTAKE

Last edited:
Top Bottom