• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to sheik

Animal

Smash Lord
So i am a very competitive melee player, but i have been messing around with brawl lately and actually havn't minded it. i like sheik alot actually because she has the most melee feel to her i think. So i was wondering if shes considered good? i mean apparently not, when i play with her i feel like she doesnt have many kill moves. But ya what do you think and is she worth picking up?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Sheik is pretty underrated, and she has a few good matchups (And some bad ones too).

She lacks kill moves, but that's what Zelda's for (Or at least that's how it was designed).

She's pretty good at forcing people offstage and gimping them too. It's hard to say, "Yes you should pick her up" though. It's totally your choice and you're only going to get a really biased answer from asking here. lol

Top Bottom