• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new to mewtwo

Smash Journeyman
well its mario-master i have dropped falco for mewtwo not sure yet if it was a good idea but i'm pretty confident in my skills.

i'll be using fox as back up sorta the worse and the best lol. are there any tips i need to know etc i looked at the sunc and the other terms. are there anything else i need to know characters to watch out for etc?

characters i fair well against, glad to be apart of the m2 community.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Falco for mewtwo, thats a big drop in the tier list =P
But hey I just started mewtwo 2 so what do I know =/

Laijin

Smash Hero
You made a good choice. Ignore tiers. The tier list order characters from the most non-coolest to the absolute coolest and most awesome-ist characters in the game. And since Mewtwo is at the very bottom, obviously he is the coolest character in the game. M2 is so awesome dude. :o

quak

Smash Champion
you can play more than one character at a time man :p

just saying, you're going to realise that almost that your matchups are alot worse than falco's so bear through it

but he'll be pretty **** fun most of the time.

just browse around and search if you have a specific question.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
I would read quacks guide if I were you it has alot of sweet information. Also check out some of the vids, like Taj (not shadowclaw, matches!) ADHD's Ario's Quacks and the like. They should help you learn alot! don't get frustrated when playing m2. Your going to be doing alot of loozing before winning. Just keep with it and good luck!
(well perhaps shadowclaw if you want to see high teirs getting ***** till they bleed lolz)

Smash Journeyman
lol thx guys i will do that i understand m2 is very hard to play otherwise i wouldnt have picked him but anyways i'll have some vids posted up in no time to show my progress.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
good good! i cannot wait to see the vids! good luck and keep practicing (trust me you need alot of that lolz) (unless your taj that is....:))

Top Bottom