• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Meta Knight

Kyzael

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raiyn
3DS FC
0104-3086-6937
I've been on the hunt for a secondary that suits me and fills in the weak points of my main (Lucario). Everyone says that Meta Knight would be best for me as they can see me playing him better than Ganondorf or Luigi.

I've played MK on several occasions and there are things I like and don't like. His Dspecial is fun to use against those people who like to charge smash attacks. SideB takes some angling but it generally works in my favor when aiming at the ground. Sometimes it just goes way too far and gets me killed. xP

I have a lot of problems of actually landing Shuttle loop, which I know is a reliable kill move for him. As for his aerials, I don't have much to say for him.

I'm not expecting to be amazing any time soon but I am interested in learning him on a deeper scale. So asking Smash Community hasn't done me wrong yet (since most of you are generally nice people), i'd like to ask for some help and advice.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
There are various therads around that will show you specific things and you should read all of those. But as stated, social is the most active thread here. People also tend to pay attention to the video thread. Ito posts a lot of quality sets now from a high level perspective. I am posting as many of videos as I can to show the progress, tendencies and mistakes of a mid level MK. But you can get most questions addressed in the social. Sometimes I wonder why we a Q/A thread haha.

Zeriora

Smash Apprentice
Well it took me around a month to master and create my own meta knight. His fast, a good meta knight can break the meta.

Top Bottom