• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to hacking scene, need advice for simple hack

jacob91

Smash Cadet
I'd like to be able to create a hack with a couple features from 20xx without all of the features, just for general casual play. A couple things I'd like to keep / change:

- C-stick functional in single-player mode
- Disable HUD in training (optional)
- Classic / Adventure / All-star does not freeze, updated AI used instead of original AI when possible
- L-canceling flashes turned on by default
- Alternate stages retain original timer / properties (Race to the finish identical to classic, same with F-Zero, Brinstar Escape, Trophy snag)
- Option to disable p2 / other player modifier codes

All of this has been done before I believe, so can anyone help advise me on where to start? Much appreciated.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
I'd like to be able to create a hack with a couple features from 20xx without all of the features, just for general casual play. A couple things I'd like to keep / change:

- C-stick functional in single-player mode
- Disable HUD in training (optional)
- Classic / Adventure / All-star does not freeze, updated AI used instead of original AI when possible
- L-canceling flashes turned on by default
- Alternate stages retain original timer / properties (Race to the finish identical to classic, same with F-Zero, Brinstar Escape, Trophy snag)
- Option to disable p2 / other player modifier codes

All of this has been done before I believe, so can anyone help advise me on where to start? Much appreciated.
You need to check out the dol mod topic

Top Bottom