• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW TO FORUM, LOOKING FOR REAL LIFE BRAWL BUDDIES

K MAY

Smash Rookie
To keep it short and sweet, I used to be ridiculously good at brawl. I am looking for other good players to play with in real life in NYC. I live in Queens. I have no wii here, and I miss brawl terribly. I don't know if this is the kind of thing you ask for here, it seems more like a forum to find players to play online (I hated playing online anyway). For real though, seeking brawl bros in REAL LIFE. 23/M/NYC NOT A MURDERER.

Player -0

Smash Hero
To keep it short and sweet, I used to be ridiculously good at brawl. I am looking for other good players to play with in real life in NYC. I live in Queens. I have no wii here, and I miss brawl terribly. I don't know if this is the kind of thing you ask for here, it seems more like a forum to find players to play online (I hated playing online anyway). For real though, seeking brawl bros in REAL LIFE. 23/M/NYC NOT A MURDERER.
This isn't the right place for this.

Top Bottom