• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to falcon.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
Ive read the guide an everything, but i jus wanted to kno if it was better to master the throw to knee combos or to try doing advanced combos mainly?

Cuz i usually jus go for the throw to knee kills, the forward b to knee, or stomp to knee when im falcon. Also wut are some "basic things" i can practice while at home?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
knee to kill.
Knee to knee to kill.
Knee to knee to knee to kill.
Knee to Knee to knee to knee to kill.
Then you have any move plus knee.
THen moonwalk.

audreyh

Smash Ace
play romeo.

you should be able to do everything; advanced combos (whatever that means) and basic throw to knee combos. You've gota know what combos work on which characters at around which percents. Like against jiggs, all you can do is dthrow to knee, or mebe a falling uair to knee. But against ganon you can triple nair uair uair knee. If you're playing against noobs, you can do stuff like triple nair uair uair knee, but if you play against anyone decent, you want to rack the damage and get them off the edge. You should try and figure out things like, if I uair them after my nair, and they DI either up and towards me, or away and down, will I be able to still hit them with a knee. If the answer is no, obviously, knee them instead of the uair, then edgeguard or regrab or whatever.

don't listen to angelobangelo's guide :)

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
To play falcon.
You must know the Knee
Worship the Knee
Lick your Knee
After you know the Knee... PM me..... I will then tell you to watch falcon vids on youtube.

ehjay111

Smash Apprentice
for a serious response now. Yes the knee is important but dont rely on it. If you shffl the knee its too easy for oponents to counter. sg, spotdodge to tilt or something. I like to shffl the nair. It works well vs sheildgrabbers+good range and double hit opportunitys. For your combos yes try to finsih them with a knee. If you see an oppurtunity take it. But be sure to hit with it.

Top Bottom