• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new to atlantic south

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey guys, im from arizona but im moving out to barnardsville, nc for about a month during the summer (I'm flying out there, in about an hour, actually) and man do i miss smash. Tucson az has an okay smash scene, but I wanted to see what else is out there! And oh man i will be so freaking bored if i dont find someone to play me! Apparently thats like 4 hours from raleigh so i wont be able to make that drive too often due to the lack of a car, but im sure i can convince parents occasionally. Anyway, I didnt see anything on the first few pages here other than an old request from raleigh, so I just wanted to see what was going on with everyone, and if anyone could point me in the general direction of the smash scene here, that would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wooo man, you're stuck in west NC. Not good for you bro.

Twitch and I are in Shelby(almost 2 hours), Stingers and Jim are in Hickory(1 hour and 45 minutes), and from there it only gets worse.

Greensboro, the first decently populated area, is 3 hours and 15 minutes away.

Fortunately for you, there is a rare event happening in NC soon, a west NC tournament. It's in Hickory. The thread is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235876

Oh and I gotta ask: which game?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sorry just got in, had to drive from atlanta =(

yeah ill try to make it out there its not too bad a drive its basically tuscon to phoenix for me lol

hickory i could do probably too as well, but again it depends on when i get the car ya know?

I'll look into that tournament thank you! I'd love to go and get wrecked :)

oh, and as for which game...the better one ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
On another note, if knoxville, TN ever does anything, then it's about a 2 hour drive to there as well.

And Atlanta usually does stuff, and that's about 4 hours.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
awesome, yeah i drove in from atlanta, that seemed to have some activity but i think thats too far for a regular basis kinda thing haha

Top Bottom