• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Technique?

Repyh

Smash Journeyman
So, I was recently playing with peach for a whole day and i found out about something funny.

I used the Peach Bomber (just for fun) on Mute city while it was at the end the end of the tunnel (I was standing on the upper left platform)

The result: I was launched with great speed (compared to peach's normal speed)
So... anyone knows about this? if not... im calling dibs on the name Repyh Bomber or Bombshot :chuckle:

How to do: Use the peach bomber on a diagonal placed platform and try to hit the tip with the last few frames of the attack (i dont which frame it exactly is)

I'll post a vid if anyone wants to see it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If it's what I think you're talking about, it's been made already.

You could do the same thing on Pokemon statium (Rock formation) on the top right of the slope. Mike G created that technique.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha can't be too carefull around the internet:chuckle:

but if this was known already, how come it isn't posted anywhere? (or is it just that i can't find it?)
im not sure it might have been posted but i haven seen it before but i think it was just mostly seen in mike g vids

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
just wanna say that while there are one or two neat-looking manipulations of the peach bomber's mechanics, they are only that: neat-looking. lol. on upward slopes, the peach bomber travels a greater distance; but in my experience that doesn't mean her hip will connect with her enemy at any point past the normal connection point of the typical horizontally-executed bomber. sucks i know =(

Top Bottom