• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new technique: snowconed

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
They don't have to be over 75%. o_o
Heck I've done that to people with 20%

And I'm sure people were doing that before this video.

Geist

Smash Master
LMAO someone did that to me the first time they played ice climbers.
They played ic's in melee though, so it isn't so amazing.

But yeh. I don't think this is big enough for it's own name.
I officially re-dub this a desynched meteor smash.

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
Y'all can't be serious with actually trying to give this combo a name. It's simply doing a Dthrow into Fair CG of the stage for a spike. We've been using this since like the first week the game came out.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This is a nice spike, although people have been doing this since day 1 lol. Definitely does not deserve an individual thread however.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Wait, people didn't know about this? I've been using this since before I even discovered the smash community.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
LOL, I love all of the responses.

Dionysus

Smash Cadet
wow...honestly you guys need to read the thread first, it isnt my video...look at his description
"This is m own move as of now, please if your gonna use this move im asking you nicely to mention my name somewhere, becasue i patient this move as my own
thank you and have fun watching this unlimate move..lol
Enemy has to be over 75% to work well "

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
wow...honestly you guys need to read the thread first, it isnt my video...look at his description
"This is m own move as of now, please if your gonna use this move im asking you nicely to mention my name somewhere, becasue i patient this move as my own
thank you and have fun watching this unlimate move..lol
Enemy has to be over 75% to work well "
I'm pretty sure that we all read the description. We're all just pissed that:
A) He thinks this is new
B) He thinks this is hot ****
and C) He thinks we should not only give him credit for discovering this BUT we should also mention him when we use it.

Hilarious, yes. But it's also pretty gay. XD

Dionysus

Smash Cadet
lol ok cuz everyones like getting mad at me or something, yea the kid is pretty stupid not to mention with a name like snowconed i was expecting some sick blizzard tech and all i got was this =/

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
lol ok cuz everyones like getting mad at me or something, yea the kid is pretty stupid not to mention with a name like snowconed i was expecting some sick blizzard tech and all i got was this =/
OH yeah and
D) It's a stupid, dumb, bad pun of a name, too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom