• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrdWthACggr

Smash Rookie
While messing around in smash 4 for Wii U with a friend, we came across a bug that may be game breaking. If a projectile or item (for example Diddy's banna peel or Pacman's apple) is thrown immediately after a double with either ness or mewtwo, the player cancels their double jump which is also a glitch that can be found in super smash bros melee but needs an attack instead of an item or projectile to cancel the jump. Video proof may be coming soon and Etika talk about this. This may also work with Lucas.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Item toss double jump cancel has existed since melee. There was also no need to make 2 threads about this.
And lol at "glitch."

Last edited:

BrdWthACggr

Smash Rookie
Item toss double jump cancel has existed since melee. There was also no need to make 2 threads about this.
And lol at "glitch."
I made 2 threads because i didn't mean to put it under general discussion but I did on accident so sorry.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
There's already a thread dedicated to discuss any techniques here. As Xermo already said, its well known, but please direct any further tech inquires to the thread above.

Not only that, but Ness and Mewtwo can DJC with specials so this isn't really very surprising or "game breaking".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom