• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tech?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
hey guz im new here lol new tech yallllllll @Twinkie

anywho, i was playing around and discovered a fully charged SideB can be shield-jumped.... OR whatever it is.

The gist of it, is that you can jump a SideB (not out of, not into, jump it, literall) if you press shield + jump when fully charged. You will literally jump while keping SideB charged, allowing you to mixup/mindgame fallen opponents and such.

Is this known?
no videos because I'm poor and I have a 3DS and a cast on my left arm

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
It's been known for quite a while now (even before the 3DS version's release, actually) and although the jump is pretty, it' also quite useless.

Refer to the stickied threads next time, it's all there, both in the moveset and FAQ threads.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
hey guz im new here lol new tech yallllllll @Twinkie

anywho, i was playing around and discovered a fully charged SideB can be shield-jumped.... OR whatever it is.

The gist of it, is that you can jump a SideB (not out of, not into, jump it, literall) if you press shield + jump when fully charged. You will literally jump while keping SideB charged, allowing you to mixup/mindgame fallen opponents and such.

Is this known?
no videos because I'm poor and I have a 3DS and a cast on my left arm
I found this out when I watched Shofu do his Sonic For Glory episode, so not really new, but thanks for sharing anyway.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
sorry baws

It's been known for quite a while now (even before the 3DS version's release, actually) and although the jump is pretty, it' also quite useless.

Refer to the stickied threads next time, it's all there, both in the moveset and FAQ threads.
sorry baws

It's not clear enough/doesn't have a fancy ass name, so I didn't see it. I've been using this forum for quite a long time now so i know how to look for stuff, y'know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not clear enough/doesn't have a fancy *** name, so I didn't see it. I've been using this forum for quite a long time now so i know how to look for stuff, y'know?
um

P.S. We've been calling it VSDJ2

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom