• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tech? Or am i stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrdWthACggr

Smash Rookie
I was playing around with smash brothers 64 and I found that by doing the same exact steps you do to preform perfect pivot in smash 3DS / WIIU you make exactly the same move. I did do this on an emulator so it was very easy but I bet it is harder legitimately.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I was playing around with smash brothers 64 and I found that by doing the same exact steps you do to preform perfect pivot in smash 3DS / WIIU you make exactly the same move. I did do this on an emulator so it was very easy but I bet it is harder legitimately.
It has never been a new tech. Pivoting is an essential part to playing some characters like CF.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
"perfect" pivoting is just called pivoting in 64 and its Very easy to perform in this game. It's probably the most important movement option in this game

BrdWthACggr

Smash Rookie
Okay. Before I posted this I looked up both pivoting and perfect pivoting in ssb and found nothing. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Okay. Before I posted this I looked up both pivoting and perfect pivoting in ssb and found nothing. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
Don't you worry. A lot of "general knowledge" databases like ssbwiki pretend to have info on all smash games but smash 64 and they all like to pretend that 64 little to no tech.

Shears

Smash Master
I like what this guy did. From now on when asking a question you have to conclude it with "or am I an idiot?". Create a poll, make one option the question and the other "or am I an idiot?" in order to get answers.

My answer to your question btw: idiot.

Last edited:

BrdWthACggr

Smash Rookie
I like what this guy did. From now on when asking a question you have to conclude it with "or am I an idiot?". Create a poll, make one option the question and the other "or am I an idiot?" in order to get answers.

My answer to your question btw: idiot.
Lel

D

Deleted member

you are not stupid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom