• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Sw Florida Smashers Look!

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
My name is Chad, My friends and I have been playing Smash now for some time and all though we are not that great we do play WEEKLY and we are looking for new people to play against.

We live in the ENglewood, North Port Area and Play on Wednesday nights at either my house or a friends house...

There are anywere from 8-15 people there and we play for approx 3 hours with a teams tourny and then a singles tourny to end the night!

We want to organize a Tourny as well, Like the ones you all setup but since we are new we have no clue how...ANY info would be great

C9P7D AIM Im on alot

ChadDionPhotography@yahoo.com

We have alot of differant people playing

2 Docs
1 Link ( thats me )
1 Fox
1 Falco
1 Marth
1 Marth/Iceclimers
1 Ganon/Peach
1 Yoshi
1 Shiek
1 CF/Falco

A couple of out lesser guys pick random people but they are so bad it doesnt matter..lol!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Welcome to Smash Boards.

First, [thread=70386]check out the Florida Thread[/thread] for lots of info about the smash scene in the state. There's also a smasher locator which you can use to find more people near you.

It looks like you're in between Tampa and Fort Myers. If you don't mind making the hour and a half drive, there's a tournament this saturday in Brandon, Florida. You could check it out to meet some smashers and see how you fair. Here's the [thread=93832]thread for the tourney[/thread] if you're interested.

Another option is to meet up with the guys in Fort Myers which is about an hour from you. There's some skilled players there such as Rockcrock and QDVS which could help you guys out alot. There's also a guy slightly closer in Punta Gorda. Just use the Smasher locator in the Florida Thread to try getting up with these people.

Hope to see you at this weekend's tourney. ^_^

C9P7D

Smash Rookie
haha, Chad....thats me...lol, ok smash locator I will look for that!

Top Bottom