• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New stage selection screen for those with P:M Launcher

Draken Stark

Smash Rookie
Now that we've got an official homebrew launcher, I'd hope that things can get a little bit more standardized. With the launcher we can now safely access our memory cards and custom stages without any kind of major problem. I'm not saying that the hackless version needs to do this since obviously they should not use the stage builder other than to load Project M. So what I'm really hoping to see is that we'll get two versions of Project M. They will be extremely similar, as the only change would be to have stage builder level in the stage select screen.

Already the Hacked version has no problem with accessing stage builder levels, so why not allow anyone to play on them by default?

The only problem I've ever seen is minor and from a custom mod that adds a lot more than what I'm asking:
http://i.imgur.com/eDJFUto.jpg (The issue is the regular stage previews show in the background. Hardly game breaking.)

It's really hard to play smash and not use my own awesome stage builder levels. Project M just feels like it's missing a limb and needs treatment every time I play it.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
P:M is missing afew limbs in the forms of unplayable SSE, torny modes and bugs that would still use a fixin, however those will be worked on eventually.

stage builder though? not so sure. you would have to ask PMBR about that

Top Bottom