• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New SSB4 Youtube channel with commentary

Bellsprout

Smash Rookie
Hello! New channel here trying to get out there and have some fun. Me and my partner are working on an intro and everything, but this episode 1 is a little something to have out there and kind of test the waters, I would like your opinions, it's def interesting trying to talk and play at same time, but my goal isn't to win and only upload the winning matches, it's to give it to you live WHILE I'm playing it and the salt and reactions come with it.

Hope you enjoy the first video I am trying to get use to everything! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdpK2NawA8&feature=youtu.be

PS- I will try to work on exporting in better quality too! Dang export settings and youtube compression..

Pineapple_

Smash Cadet
Me too. I'm going to upload some videos with commentary. Mostly Smash and other Wii U games.

I'm going to subscribe, and help another youtuber.

Pineapple_

Smash Cadet
Maybe better audio quality. If you have the money, I recommend a blue yeti mic.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Honey I don't think anyone wants to watch a random play other randoms on FG.

Bellsprout

Smash Rookie
Honey I don't think anyone wants to watch a random play other randoms on FG.
Except there are already pretty big growing names on youtube, PixelTrix and Alpharad for a few examples.

It's not just the watching it's the commentary and reactions that make it work.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
I also do a number of smash bros videos on my channel, and I try what I can to commentate my videos and such.

Some advice I can give you is basically to keep on talking to keep it lively the commentary and to give your input on characters that you are using and playing against. other than mic quality said above, any chance you can make your camera quality a little better or so, cause it kind of skips just a bit.

Other than that, good luck to you in your future videos on YouTube and keep on smashing!

Top Bottom