• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
I have discovered a new spike with Bowser despite the fact that I'm not a Bowser player.(Don't flame me!!) If someone falls onto you while you are doing a down smash, they may be spiked at a 35 degree angle:).It is very hard to do, so don't think that this is an amazing discovery. BTW, I can't replicate it. I am not lying, so don't say that I am. Also, for those of you who don't want to search for an ancient thread, the Dair landing attack has a similar effect. P.S. The above sentence is a refresher for that discovery, not me trying to take credit for The Cape's discovery.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
Well, if this isn't new, and nobody is learning anything, I guess that it's time for Gimpyfish to Fsmash this thread into orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom