• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Sonic Victory Theme?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Sonic in brawl uses the Sonic 3 theme which was remixed and used in Sonic 06 and that track was taken directly from that game, probably because of time constraints. So maybe they'll change it up.
What would you like to see? Personally I want the Sonic Lost World act clear theme

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Anything, ANYTHING would be better than what we got in Brawl. It sounds so empty and outlandish without the proper music and/or sound effects to fill in the silence afterward. A remix of the same song would be fine, I suppose, but I think the 1-Up sound effect from Sonic 2 would be a great choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40WsTKIqfdU

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
If it's different, it'll probably be the Sonic Lost World stage clear music.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Boss Music ftw!

That actually should be music on the Sonic stage.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Wouldn't be surprised to get Lost World Stage clear music. While I like that music though I'm hoping we get one of the Genesis stage clears.
I'd think that too but with how lost world did I really don't know, I'd like the generations one

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Anything, ANYTHING would be better than what we got in Brawl. It sounds so empty and outlandish without the proper music and/or sound effects to fill in the silence afterward. A remix of the same song would be fine, I suppose, but I think the 1-Up sound effect from Sonic 2 would be a great choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40WsTKIqfdU
Wow, the developers of After/Before the Sequel did great job with the music.

I'm happy to keep the Sonic 3 and Knuckles act clear music. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favourite game of all time, I love all the music in that game including the act clear music, also that jingle has become the Sonic series standard level clear/victory music, so it's probably the jingle that represents Sonic and his series the best. I've got absolutely no problem with Sonic keeping the same victory music in SSB4, maybe remixed (although I have no problem with the Sonic '06/Brawl version).

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Wow, the developers of After/Before the Sequel did great job with the music.

I'm happy to keep the Sonic 3 and Knuckles act clear music. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favourite game of all time, I love all the music in that game including the act clear music, also that jingle has become the Sonic series standard level clear/victory music, so it's probably the jingle that represents Sonic and his series the best. I've got absolutely no problem with Sonic keeping the same victory music in SSB4, maybe remixed (although I have no problem with the Sonic '06/Brawl version).
I just hate how they didn't even bother to remix it, I get that sonic was a late entry but god damn it's like 8 seconds how hard can that be, it was literally ripped straight from 06

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
I certainly hope not. Sonic 3's act clear theme is the level clear theme for Sonic.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
In my humble opinion, Sonic should go the Mario route and get his classic act clear theme from the 1st 2 Sonic games (they are to Sonic, as Mario's classic level clear theme is to Mario), it would make sense since Mario & Link have their iconic level clear themes remixed (Link didn't start getting his till Brawl).

However knowing how lazy Nintendo & Sega are, he's probably going to get the Sonic Generations act clear theme instead (which is basically a glorified Sonic 06 act clear theme, which is once again a glorified Sonic 3 & beyond act clear theme).

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
In my humble opinion, Sonic should go the Mario route and get his classic act clear theme from the 1st 2 Sonic games (they are to Sonic, as Mario's classic level clear theme is to Mario), it would make sense since Mario & Link have their iconic level clear themes remixed (Link didn't start getting his till Brawl).

However knowing how lazy Nintendo & Sega are, he's probably going to get the Sonic Generations act clear theme instead (which is basically a glorified Sonic 06 act clear theme, which is once again a glorified Sonic 3 & beyond act clear theme).
Generation's act clear theme is much more similar to Adventure 2's than 06's.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I like this one
It's the same as brawl but a little different it's beautiful.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Again, it could change by the time it's out... But probably not.

:093:

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
I guess I am the 1% who liked the Brawl Victory Theme. So I am glad it is back.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not that I particularly dislike it, but I think there's justifiable cause for change.

:093:

Top Bottom