• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new sonic trick maybe?

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
ok ive been playing sonic for a long time ive been doing better with him but still need to work more on him in other words wins i can KO people but i cant come with the win sometimes but iam working more him but anyway ok i dont know if anyone has tried this but is you use sonic's spin charge when doing this press A and he goes up with the spin dash

when he goes up you can do the homing attack or his downA move iam sure someone done this but i ust wanted to put this up its works but just dont do all the time

Catfish_Mike

Smash Cadet

^Hey bro I found all your missing periods and commas! Try not to lose them next time, kay!?

Spife

Smash Master
Er, on topic, it sounds like you're talking about a jc spin dash..though I did not know you could do it with A (unless you put jump to A, if so good job telling us -_-). It's in the sonic "glitch" thread (I forget the title atm) but you can find it o the forums.
IF this is NOT what you're talking about, vids to explain better plox.

Umby

Smash Master
You can JC it with with just about any button input not named Shield. Hell, you can even JC it with the c-stick.

But yeah, old news.

Catfish_Mike

Smash Cadet
Lack of proper grammar makes it a chore to read what someone is trying to communicate, and makes you look like an idiot. It takes absolutely no extra effort to use proper spelling and punctuation, so if you don't do it, expect people to get on your ***.

UltimateZ

Smash Rookie
What the topic starter is trying to say is that when you use Sonic's Side B or Down B, when you've initiated it, you can press A to make Sonic jump in the air while still Spindashing. You can then proceed to ram into an airborne enemy or use some other aerial attack or Homing Attack.

Top Bottom