• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smashers in the (San Diego/Chula Vista area)

GriM.

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody out there, A friend and I are really looking forward for some people to smash with around the Chula Vista / San Diego / SWC / Eastlake & even TJ Area.. we are really competitive but as you guys might know already, it gets tiresome smashing all day long against just 1 person.

If any of you guys are looking for some friendly and competitive matches please message me here through the boards.

We used to play smash ever since the N64 however, we just started getting into the Smash Scene & Stuff(Boards, Tournys etc).

Thanks again,

Basic

Smash Cadet
Hello

Hey Grim,
I live pretty close to Chula Vista. I'm from the Paradise Hills area and I'm looking for people to improve my game with. I've played with a couple of friends but they're always busy so I usually end up practicing with CPUs (which is no fun). What part of CV are you from? PM me for more info. We should practice through wifi sometime.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Hey I have other friends right down where you are and I am down there alot for school, Interested in playing sometime?

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I live in a unincorporated part of san diego country lakeside woo!

anyway if you don't know where that is its right by el cajon and Santee lol

I'm almost always available PM me or add me on aim lol

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Guys, theres another "Chula Vista area" thread. Please use that instead of making new ones. Theres lots of other South Bay smashers there that I'm sure would love to play you.. ;D

Top Bottom