• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smasher(s) Looking for Smashers in Västerås, Sweden

Despair889

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys!

I'm creating this account to get in touch with the smash community and hopefully make some new practice partners! My 2 friends and I have been playing smash since 64 and loved Melee especially. It wasn't until we watched the Smash documentary that we really got the urge to get better on a competative scale (after getting the standard 'wtf is a wavedash?' reaction ;D ). One of us had been a part of the scene before and has a bit more competative experience from a while back (even played against Armada ~5 years ago) but the rest of us have just played against friends and at smaller venues.

We really love playing Melee and enjoy practicing and getting better. At that note, we thought it would be fun to get some new ppl in the rotation! So if you live around Västerås, Sweden and would like to meet up for some SSBM that would be awesome!

Our characters are:

Me:
Main: Falco Alt: Samus, (+ a little Ganondorf)

Friend#1:
Main: Falco (I really hate those dittos ;D) Alt: Cpt Falcon, (a little Game & Watch)

Friend#2:
Main: Shiek Alt: Doc. Mario, (a little Cpt Falcon)

Armada

Smash Lord
Hey!
Fun to hear all the stuff, is it "Neso" you are talking about?

In case you haven't you really should check out the Swedish FB group called "Svenska Super Smash Bros Melee brödraskapet"
Hope you all will have a great stay in the community and I hope to see you all at our future events

Despair889

Smash Rookie
Hey Armada! No, can't remember what he did nick but it wasn't Neso. I checked out the groups you suggested btw, thanks a lot for suggestions!

Armada

Smash Lord
Ahh okay.
I just wonder because he was a guy (along with Pikmin and a few others) that I played with quite a bit some years ago. I heard Neso consider to play again and he lived in that area (not sure if he still does).

But yeah, your welcome =)

Despair889

Smash Rookie
Ok, yea sadly not him though :D He did however ask if you remember playing a tournament in stockholm (around that time) where one of the contestants appearently... how did he put it... "luktade som satan själv"? xD

Top Bottom