• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New smasher in the suburbs north of Chicago

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Hey folks! I'm Binary Clone, you can call me either part of my name if you're lazy.

My main:
In Melee I was a Marth main, but in Project M... Well, I'm still a Marth main, but I'm starting to play Snake right now and I'm really enjoying it. DACUS is hard. In Brawl I played Lucas, but I don't really play Brawl much anymore.

Why I joined:
I want to get better, meet people, and (if I can,) help other people out too. Kind of a stock response, I guess, but it's true.

Tournaments:
I've never attended a big tournament. This past year my dorm hosted a Melee tournament I participated in, but it was pretty small and the guys from the next building over who actually do go to tournaments wrecked everyone else. I'm kind of on the fence about really going to a tournament, because I don't feel like I'm quite up to par yet with my tech skills.

Other stuff:
Outside of smash bros I'm a musician studying to be an engineer. I mainly play piano and sing, and write music and things. On top of that, I play Team Fortress 2 competitively under the same name. I'm not that good at that either.

My Smash history:
I'm 19, so my first smash game was Melee. It was pretty much the best present ever. I have a December birthday and my parents are fairly frugal about presents, so as a joint present from my dad's parents, my mom and my dad, for Christmas and birthday combined, I got a Gamecube, an extra controller, and Melee. I might have gotten another game too but I don't remember because Melee was all that mattered. I went straight to playing and managed to unlock Luigi my first time through Adventure mode. But my parents didn't know we needed a memory card, so next time I played I promptly lost Luigi and didn't unlock him again for a while. Playing through elementary and middle school I mostly played Roy and Samus. When I got back into Melee this year, a little more intent on getting good, I went straight to Marth and loved it.

Hope I can help add to the community here.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You joining us here at Smashboards is helpful in itself. Participating in discussions is also helpful. Regardless, I'm glad that you actually care about being helpful in the community :)

Really do hope that you stick around for awhile!

Top Bottom