• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smasher has Appeared!

donky

Smash Rookie
Hey Smash community! I'm new to the Smash community and just want to know if anyone else is as well.

I currently live near Dallas, Texas and would definitely be interested in playing in tournaments with my pair mate, Shrek. If anyone knows of anything around the area please don't hesitate to tell me!

I currently main Mario in Melee and Zero Suit in Brawl but I need to work on my Aerial and Off-Stage play A LOT! Shrek is quite a bit better than I am at those and he mains Fox in Melee and Falco in Brawl.

Responses from established or new Smashers from around the area would be super cool!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hello Donky!

Welcome to Smashboards, where all your fairy tale dreams come tru--

[muttering]: wait, that wasn't what I was supposed to say?

[more muttering]: well what would you suggest then?

[even more muttering]: okay, okay, I'll say that. sheesh.

-grand welcoming music resumes-

Hello Donky!

Welcome to smashboards. Where everyone saves money on charriot insurance.

you know what I give up.

*leaves*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:006: I guess I'll take over from here.

Welcome to Smashboards Donky.

If you're looking for fellow new smashers to get in touch with, you've come to just the right place! The welcome center is a hub for new smashers, and even veteran smashers who are new to the site, to introduce themselves, and get to know our awesome community.

Whether you'd like to improve on the character, or just get in touch with fellow Zero suit mains, the Zero Suit Samus boards is the place for you.

Or if you'd like to get your meele on with some mario, consider stopping by the Mario Boards located conveniently within the Meele character discussion subforum.

I hope you and Shrek have a great time here, and if you want, tell him to check the Fox Boards out sometime, I'm sure he'd learn a lot ;)

Kick up a chair, grab yourself a maximum tomato and please enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom