• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash City V - Elmsford, NY - 7/8/07 (LAST ONE FOR AWHILE) Read 1st post!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I thought that Phish has the title belt until the next ToyWiz tournament then he loses it if he doesn't win.

Also Bailey I'm not as close as you think. ToyWiz is 20 minutes away and apparently my mom doesn't think I'm an "experienced" enough driver to go that far by myself >_>;;;;

Nintendude

Smash Hero
looks like someone already rsvp'd for me :-O

but yea, i should be coming

now its official

jiggs is low tier rite?
No Jiggly is mid tier. Low tier and under is Luigi, Link (they don't deserve low tier but are technically fair game >_>), Roy, Pika, DK, and everyone worse than them.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Alright, put me down for this tourny. Heh, don't know what will happen, but at least hope to do better than last time.

Also, put me down for a cube, disc, and memory card.

****, this thing looks like it's going to be interesting with random character doubles, and low tier singles. This is going to be crazy fun

mood4food77

Smash Hero
MOOD4FOOD IS ABLE TO COME!!!! OMG!!! 2 TOURNAMENTS IN ONE MONTH!!!! THERE MUST BE A HOLY FIGURE OR SOMETHING!!!!

anyways...yea i'll be allowed

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i can bring a VCR if you want, but i gots no tapes

if anyone wants to record stuff, you can record them and give me all the tapes, i'll put it all online and the winner of each match will get to choose what song they want on the video, seems fair enough to me

Nintendude

Smash Hero
M4FD what if you bring a VCR and I bring all the tapes we need, then I capture/encode the videos when I get home? I'd rather do that so then I won't have to worry about getting my tapes back.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
alright, sounds good, probably better cause it would take a while for me since i don't have an encoder but my bro's camera takes really good video off the tv

SLH

Smash Journeyman
alright, me and dmon are gonna try to make this... can someone tell me if there's a closer train station to this place than white plains?

or is there anyone else on LI going that can give us a ride or something?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
uhhh, i think the LIE goes to the city and from there you can get off somewhere close by...not too sure though

Nintendude

Smash Hero
alright, me and dmon are gonna try to make this... can someone tell me if there's a closer train station to this place than white plains?

or is there anyone else on LI going that can give us a ride or something?
Try calling MJ because he would know the best way for you to get there. His phone number is 646-316-6268.

imareject

Smash Apprentice
yoyo the pleasantville train station is like 5 min away. I'm guna be at my gfs place before and after this which is 30 seconds from that station, so I'd be happy to shuttle u guys around. get in touch me with me tho on aim or something.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ness is cooler, so is kirby

any marth's challenge my kirby to a duel???

no MM, just friendlies, but i want to see if my kirby can beat a marth, i came close last saturday, let's see if i can do it.....

mood4food77

Smash Hero
1 challenger

anyone else, trust me, it won't be easy

how about i call it the mood4food challenge, the results will be listed on the tournament results page, if you beat my kirby, you get nothing, if i beat your marth, i get nothing, just a fun thing, it's free and it's only a set, best 2 of 3

as of right now, only nintendude is a challenger

mood4food77

Smash Hero
as of right now

the mood4food challenge
nintendude
gkracker
bailey (why must you do this to me)

i challenge XBAR to a ness ditto

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I started feeling really crappy at Smashacre with a bad cold or something. If I don't feel any better tomorrow there's a chance I won't come:(

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Ohh, that aint good man. Who else is going to play the icies?

And a little off topic, but what is Smashacre. I haven't heard of that before.
It's a tourney in NJ. I'm actually feeling a lot better this morning. Soup + Tea + 12 hours of sleep seems to have done the trick. I'm not totally better yet but I feel good enough to come I think.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
Yup me and Bailey are coming with a full set up (TV, Gamecube, and VCR.) Maybe we will get his brother to come.

imareject

Smash Apprentice
SLH and DMON should give me a call as soon as they see this so we can work out the train rides and stuff

woo see everyone (that means nintendude too) in a few hours

Nintendude

Smash Hero
m4fd don't bring a TV. The venue already has 7 TVs and there's no room for more. Also don't forget to bring that extra Smash disc for the disc-less Gamecube!

I also started feeling pretty crappy again but I'm going to come anyway. I don't know if I'm going to enter singles though...

Top Bottom