• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Silent Wolf Videos

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
After playing Brawl... watching these make MY EYES HURT!!!

lol, good shiz SW.

Um...wth @ location: Virginia? You moved or something?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
That was **** nice, but I kinda got the impression you were sandbagging (o.O). Watching those made me think of another question too. I will post it after my current thing is done on the advice thread.

I wasn't so much sandbagging as much as just not going all out, but it was just friendlies. that's how most people play in them.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Your ridiculously hard techs never seize to amaze me. lol

Btw how the hell did you turn around so fast in the shine at 8:00?!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Im making a falco thing soon. just wait till late august.
omg can't wait >_<

You should consider playing with your other characters more often because they're really fun to watch; besides, I learned a lot from your falco and falcon... and sorry because I have to steal some of those tricks they're just too sexy

Aw Yeah. Gonna be recording for my Falco thing expect more Falco than Fox, but I'll play everyone of my characters a lot lol.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Oskurito shut up you already **** enough as is (tech-wise)
=)
Lol. You should post more often, specially on the fox forum because is one of the most active ones. And next weekend I'm on vacations so I'll try to call you later to play some smash in your big house lol I'll call the rest of the guys too; hopefully; nova'll like to go too.

Btw there'll be a brawl tourney next month are you coming? let's just go and play 4 fun and when it's over we'll play melee lol

Oh yeah... skylord looks like m2k on real life guys ;D

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
Lol. You should post more often, specially on the fox forum because is one of the most active ones. And next weekend I'm on vacations so I'll try to call you later to play some smash in your big house lol I'll call the rest of the guys too; hopefully; nova'll like to go too.

Btw there'll be a brawl tourney next month are you coming? let's just go and play 4 fun and when it's over we'll play melee lol

Oh yeah... skylord looks like m2k on real life guys ;D
Yeah, I don't post too often, but I like stalking you on a regular basis, believe me *evil grin*
Anyways, I was wondering why you hadn't called... I'm on vacations already, but that doesn't mean much since for Melee I can skip a few classes. You can come whenever, just give me a call and bring the whole crew.

By the way, that Brawl thing doesn't sound too bad; I'm seriously considering going.

And yea, SW rocks
*pathetic attempt to not go blatantly off-topic*

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't post too often, but I like stalking you on a regular basis, believe me *evil grin*
Anyways, I was wondering why you hadn't called... I'm on vacations already, but that doesn't mean much since for Melee I can skip a few classes. You can come whenever, just give me a call and bring the whole crew.

By the way, that Brawl thing doesn't sound too bad; I'm seriously considering going.

And yea, SW rocks
*pathetic attempt to not go blatantly off-topic*
I didn't call because it was like 6:00 and I knew you wouldn't be coming at that hour plus I didn't bring my control and I had just S./5 >_>' And next weekend I'm out of vacations lol

Btw your english *****, is way better than mine

Top Bottom