• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New shiek

Spamzfair

Smash Cadet
Hey I just started to main shiek from going through pit,lucas(still enjoy using lucas)zelda,then finally found out i enjoy shiek alot more, i was wondering more about her ftilt lock and how many tilts i should do before changing it up

D1RE

Smash Cadet
Practise and use your judgement on the situation. After some battles you'll have it in.

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
Hey I just started to main shiek from going through pit,lucas(still enjoy using lucas)zelda,then finally found out i enjoy shiek alot more, i was wondering more about her ftilt lock and how many tilts i should do before changing it up
How many? If you are fighting a Starfox... As many as you'd like! ! Muhuahahahaha! Send them back to the depths of space where they belong! ! ! :alien: :rocket:

Top Bottom