• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW SERVER - Dallas - 69.28.85.168:27888

Zantetsu

Smash Master
With the help of Knitephox, I've established my own server located in Dallas, TX.

69.28.85.168:27888

I'm also planning on establishing a couple more in the near future, mostly in the midwest/western region as they seem to be empty and there isn't very many good middle ground servers for east & west coast to play at. I'm considering somewhere in Colorado next, but I'm highly open to opinions from others, so feel free to post any suggestions.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
No it doesn't. I closed this server because, at the time, there was another server already located in Dallas, so I had moved this server over to Kansas City. Now, there isn't a Dallas server (to my knowledge) and I have plans to move my KC server back over to Dallas in the near future, but can't guarantee when that would be. In the meantime, I suggest using either the New York, Atlanta, KC, Chicago, Denver, California, or Seattle servers.

Annex

Smash Ace
Wieners Wieners
Check the master servers list in the netplay window and sort by ping. Add ones that are relevant and that you have like <80 ping on
...or just add FU NY

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
No it doesn't. I closed this server because, at the time, there was another server already located in Dallas, so I had moved this server over to Kansas City. Now, there isn't a Dallas server (to my knowledge) and I have plans to move my KC server back over to Dallas in the near future, but can't guarantee when that would be. In the meantime, I suggest using either the New York, Atlanta, KC, Chicago, Denver, California, or Seattle servers.
Is there even a california server? The closest server to socal that i've found is the Seattle Pizza Server.

Top Bottom