• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[New Series] For the Randoms

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
Hello Smashboards,

I started a new for glory series on my YouTube channel, and it's called For the Randoms. Basically I choose random at the start of the video and whatever character the RNG smash gods choose for me is the character thatI will play for the rest of the video.

Here's the first episode of the series:

Here's the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBfv70DBJk_jXILCxMPeJ_fU_iXQW0pa9

Side note... The thumbnails for each video provides a hint regarding the character that I play in the video.

HartG21

Smash Cadet
Whats Going on homie!

Just wanted to say I love the video concept and the idea for the series is great. I just think you should talk a little more in your videos. There were a few occasions where it was dead silent for 5-10 seconds. If you fix this problem I think the quality of you videos will increase drastically.

Maybe you should write a script beforehand? Or just some general ideas of what you would like to talk about. Hope this helps!

Later,
Hart

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
Whats Going on homie!

Just wanted to say I love the video concept and the idea for the series is great. I just think you should talk a little more in your videos. There were a few occasions where it was dead silent for 5-10 seconds. If you fix this problem I think the quality of you videos will increase drastically.

Maybe you should write a script beforehand? Or just some general ideas of what you would like to talk about. Hope this helps!

Later,
Hart

Thank you for your kind words!

Yea, I know my commentary is lacking at times, it's more of me having to put a lot of concentration on my gameplay. I'll definitely, work on writing down general ideas of what to talk about before hand before I record! :). Thank you for the suggestion!!

Top Bottom