• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"New Rumor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
This is a thread based off of GodzillaMan's.If you think about it, some of the things(like a new stage everyone wanted, a character from many titles,etc.)we could have known about, while others could be something worth guessing about....

A)A new stage that has been asked for-Bowser's Castle-TRUE, people want this stage ALOT

B)A character with MANY titles-Could be anyone(think who has had a lot of games on a Nintendo console?)

C)New weapon-We don't have a clue what it could be

D)New Mode-Everyone says "Story Mode", think"Hmmm...Will there be ONLINE MODE?"

All I'm saying is that we dont know what these are until Brawl is released.But it is allright to guess.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
I've been looking at that for some time now and I still don't have a clue as to what the hell you were trying to say.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
I may have created the next "Ridley/Cell link/Bowser Jr. is in while GaW/IC's/and YL are out."

Oh God.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
All of those "rumors" were pretty obvious and not surprising at all. Who wouldn't expect a new items, stage, character, and mode?

I could make a site and put rumors like that if I wanted too.

Ensee

Smash Ace
All of those "rumors" were pretty obvious and not surprising at all. Who wouldn't expect a new items, stage, character, and mode?

I could make a site and put rumors like that if I wanted too.
I completely agree. Plus the site the rumor was on said it was an anonymous email from a random guy, so maybe he was just playing jokes because everyone knows there will be these new things...

Croco

Smash Lord
A)True.. Even when I first played Melee and unlocked everything.. "Where is Bowser's stage?!"
I am really praying for a SMB3 stage with Bowser's war ship.. and it flies through all the worlds.. the music, temp/weather, scene etc. changes each world it passes through. Smash needs a Super Mario Brothers 3 stage.

B)If 3rd Party.. it's obviously Mega Man FTW.
If 1st party.. I really cannot say who exactly.

C)Well nintendodogs is probably a new item.. though I am not 100% sure about that. There will be a new item of course.. maybe many items. Hopefully some items from nintendo's history. NES cart tossing anyone? lol

D)When I hear "Story Mode" I think a more expanded Adventure Mode..
With more cutscenes etc.

And?
Ridely was the size of Bowser in the SSBM intro.
:laugh:

Please.. don't start arguing here..
Look for the Metroid villian discussion and discuss there.. the Ridley in brawl arguement can go on forever.

badmon45

Smash Rookie
I also have a rumor, too.

You will have to unlock some of the characters and stages.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
For the love of god, stop making these stupid threads. Someone already said this and it's only obvious all of those things are going to be a Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom