• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New **REVOLUTIONARY** Link Tech -- The Flame of Courage

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to throw out a huge "you're welcome" ahead of time. It's not every day that your character gets FOUR game-changing new moves. Let me know what y'all think.

Although crisp $20 bills are the best way to let me know you appreciate my hard work, if that's not your style you can always follow me on Twitter and Twitch to stay up to date with my newest tech, highlight reels, and other cool things.

Shoutouts to @Skeith, @ SAUS SAUS , Stro, J666, Lord HDL, @Skler, and the Germ.

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
To be honest, this is the most useful tech you have devised
but why the hell would you mess with the damage ratio

Chandy for Back room

Last edited:

BertEast

Smash Apprentice
How would I counter this?
I have a friend who plays link and he just spams this technique all the time and I can't beat it it's so cheap?
I main shrek if that helps.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Damn. At this rate, Doc will be unbeatable. Link already has enough hard matchups. Please don't tell people how to learn this technique.

Damn. At this rate, Doc will be unbeatable. Link already has enough hard matchups. Please don't tell people how to learn this technique.
Oops, I pretty much have shown every doc I know this technique. Please let me keep my head steady on top on my shoulders firmly connected to the rest of my body. It was an honest mistake!

Top Bottom