• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Release Date Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I do believe that Brawl will be delayed again, but I don't believe that some random guy would give you that information. You have no proof at all...

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
As of right now, no JP retailers, nor import retailers, have announced any such delays, with respect to the JP release.

I would think that if the US release were to be pushed back, the JP one would probably be affected in some way too...

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
GameStop is a very, very unreliable source when it comes to these certain things. If this supposed "new release date" is not announced some time this week, I can gauruntee this is false.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
Wow another delay, i'm hoping brawl is the s***. Though the more time hell back the greater chance the game to be amazing, so until then.

The Director

Smash Lord
NOA's press site still shows Feb 10th, I got a little scared, but now I'm pretty much sure that Walmart are morons.
No lie, most of the people who work at Wal Mart are morons.

And sorry to all the people who post on here that work at Wal Mart. Chances are, you're a moron. :p

Gamestop employees are the least credible people ever.

You'd be better off throwing you sh*t at a calandar and seeing what day it lands on than asking them.
Oh wait, I take it back: ^^ That's the truth! Like I said before, Gamestop doesn't know **** about video games. My friend used to work there, so I have some first hand tales of the retardoness that goes on there.

GameStop is a very, very unreliable source when it comes to these certain things. If this supposed "new release date" is not announced some time this week, I can gauruntee this is false.
I agree. If we don't get it sometime within the next 2 weeks, I think we can all safely assume that the game is still on track for it's Feb. 10th release...

...let's all pray that we don't see a turquois colored update this Friday... :ohwell:

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
It isn't being delayed again, W.Jr. At least, we have no evidence of it oher than GameStop who, as I said, is unreliable for these sort of things.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
the person you asked obviously isnt good at there job or know enough about smash, the date hasnt changed and it wont

The Director

Smash Lord
Also, a delay would be good for me...I've got a lot of games I want to play, (including Halo 3 cause I haven't even touched it yet) and I want to play Galaxy through again because it kicks mondo ***.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Also, a delay would be good for me...I've got a lot of games I want to play, (including Halo 3 cause I haven't even touched it yet) and I want to play Galaxy through again because it kicks mondo ***.
If you want to talk about Galaxy, there's a thread called "Brawl vs Galaxy vs MK Wii" on the second page. A delay on the other hand for me, would make me expect more from the developer.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I dout it would be delayed again anyway.

When the people came in here thinking it was delayed again for Mega man, were they actually serious?

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Im scared... Two different retailers have changed their date and the chances of Brawl getting delayed is 50/50. Stop saying it wont be delayed again lol because zelda was also delayed 2 times, so it is very possilble that the game could be delayed but i hope not XD

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Im scared... Two different retailers have changed their date and the chances of Brawl getting delayed is 50/50. Stop saying it wont be delayed again lol because zelda was also delayed 2 times, so it is very possilble that the game could be delayed but i hope not XD
Since this thread, hasn't basically every major video game retailer been called and confirmed that there was no delay? Everyone still says February 10th. There's no delay.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i went to my local gamestop yesterday to pre-order the game and i was told it would be in for me to come get on FEBRUARY 10TH! so one gamestop store out of however many hundreds or thousands there are in the country gave you some false info. i don't think you can say that all gamestops are backing this new release date as the truth.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Wal mart is the only website with the release being 3/28/08, no pro game website (ign, or gamespot) or any game stores (gamestop) has the release date changed.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
My brothers friend said he say that it will be delayed intill october on xplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom