• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Reel

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Wow, it's been a long time, this place is like a whole new room...it's good to be back, I've missed this place...hopefully I won't just make this post and disappear again :p

Anywho, I've got a new animation demo reel on my site:

http://hobo-art.com/reel.html

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
FDV!!!! <3

You'll probably disappear as I tend to do too. But oh well. <3

Your reel is looking amazing, the animation stuff you did with the storm trooper (or whatever they're called) and the owl are really impressive, very natural looking movement. Who are you working for again these days? :]

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Hey TM!

I was working for Krome Studios in Brisbane, but was made redundant in april, and the Australian games industry seems to be collapsing on itself at the moment (they've had more layoffs since I left)...I just got a job at a tv/commercial place called Liquid Animation though, so that should keep money coming in for a little while.

Top Bottom