• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Quick IC desynch!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWk4lm2Sne4

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207154

How it´s done.
1. Hold in a and walk
2. Smash cstick back, while holding a (or any attack button) and walking
3. Done right you´re now desynched, this is even faster then Dashdancedesynch so this might be VERY good looking into...

Might just be an turnaround desynch, but it´s used in another way...
First time I´ve ever thinked about changing controller settings...

Credz to Doopliss_SWE who found the quick way to turnaround while walking.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Roll/Shield Drop (Hold A during these frames)

Walk for like a second

do the c-stick thing

Wallah.... also Dooplis discovered the Doop Walk, thought it -might- be useful for the IC, and I did the testing and found it was >.>

Welcome.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Wow this is perfect for me. I already have Y set to grab and Z set to attack, so the positioning is all perfect. I have to say, this works very well and opens up some options for ICs. Good stuff.

lain

Smash Master
COCOOOOO

come to the next MI tournament! i'll show you how the best ic's in the us does it ;D

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
lol

Speaking of top ICs, I wish Michael Hay were more active online. He does amazingly well whenever he goes to tournaments, but he's fairly inactive and has few, if any videos, so he gets little recognition. :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah, definitely. it seems people pretty much always admire the active online players and don't give much credit to the less known ones
or maybe i'm just bitter that people favored gimpy's over mine just cuz he uploaded more videos. he was alright

Michael is too good. what a simple name too

michael hay > mike haze TOOOO GOOOOOD

Smasher89

Smash Lord
have been using this a little on wifi, seems like it´s a good way to follow up some things and make Nana dashattack in certain situations

Top Bottom