• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New *posting* Sheiker...

Triad

Smash Rookie
Hey Sheikers, I've been reading the Sheik forums since the game came out, but I just now decided to start posting. Anyways I look forward to working with you.

I would like to spar with you guys sometime to see how i compare, never played a wi-fi match and I've played the same people so many times that everything we do is predicted, so some new opponents would be a nice change of pace.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Glad to have you Triad, now go out there and kick some *** with sheik >;3

Oh and if you wish to fight someone just leave me a shoutout on my allisbrawl account odds are I'll get back to you.

Triad

Smash Rookie
Cool, I'll take you guys up on your offers tomorrow, playing against my friends TL for a while and I have class in the morning. So if you guys are available anytime past 12:30 tomorrow I'll be around.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man, online play is funner than i thought

im pretty horrible with sheik online though unless i have a good connection (i played villi and we did dittos... ahhh so fun)

i prefer ike, lucario, and snake

and metaknight of course hehehehehe

Top Bottom