• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pork City

Parassita

Smash Apprentice
I know this has been done, it has to have been, but here's a thread where discussion can be made about New Pork City, the newest Mother stage in Brawl, specifically Mother 3. I haven't seen any videos or any news about what occurs in this stage, anybody have any videos or news?
-Again, sorry if this has been done... don't flame me!

Parassita

Smash Apprentice
Anybody? I did however notice that there's a statue of the Pig King, Porky, in the stage. I forget, but I think it looked like the statue that follows Lucas in SSE. The one you have to run away from.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that video does a great job of showing the size of the stage. I'm surprisingly disappointed with it though. From the screen shots we had been given, I thought it would actually be bigger. Not side to side bigger, but taller. I think it's huge side to side. For some reason I thought there would be more platforms going up. But if anything else it shows potential for how big of a stage you can build. I would imagine that's the biggest grid in stage builder.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I love the concept of the stage, it's great. The camera can make matches so awkward though. =/

Kyldare

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle wasn't good. This stage owns it. Fail? God, it's Smash Bros. No0bs like you that'll make me laugh when I'm beating you guys online. I believe my opinion has been asserted... -_-
Why does everyone have to call everyone else noobs? It just demeans our whole Smash brotherhood. I'll be ****ed if the Smash community turns into the Madden community!

Top Bottom