• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pika

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Hey im new to pikachu jus introducing myself
can anyone lead me to some vids of good pika and some tips to dealing a good dmg with Pika without decaying his smashes
what moves should i use and when?
I heard sometin about QAC, whats that :p?

Roller

Smash Legend
Is QAC actually really useful it looks like a nice approach but not the greatest tactic to keep using
It is integral to all great pika players play. Just go on google and look up

SSBB Anther (Pika) Vs

and watch some vids of Anther play. I however would recommend fully reading the pika guide and QuAC threads in this board. They can be VERY helpfull to beginners.

gallax

Smash Hero
the dsmash is great for everything. use it for damge and killing. running usmash is great too. if you want, give me your Friend Code(FC) and look up mine(either under my profile or the first page of the pikachu clan by krehz) and we can play on wifi and i will show you some things online that can help you out.

as for what to use and what not to use, read my matchup thread because it contains everything that pika uses and you can get a general understanding of pika's good moves. definately watch some vids of anther too.

if you ever want to talk, PM me or message me by AIM or MSN.

Top Bottom