• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Patch following Lucas

The Abyss22

Smash Rookie
With Lucas coming in about four days I was thinking what would you guys like to see from the new patch! I was thinking that Zelda should get a kind of buff to help her out a bit. She isn't the fastest character so I thought maybe that Masahiro Sakurai should slightly reduce some lag on her smash attacks to compensate for her lack of mobility! Who would you guys want to see slightly buffed or nerfed I would like to know!

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
There's already a thread on buffable characters, though I do agree with you.

The Abyss22

Smash Rookie
Okay well maybe we can start a new one here then. Any thoughts on who you guys want to see buffed or nerfed?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This is not closed yet? Ok then.

Buffs please for:

:4mewtwo:: WEIGHT! And fix some hitboxes, as his tilts. Also would want Melee U Air, Melee U Tilt, and Shadow Ball doing damage whilst charging. Overall weight, range and speed buffs would be awesome.
:4charizard:: Less lag, maybe buff recovery slightly, remove some self damage from Flare Blitz and I dunno man just make this character more reliable.
:4dk:: Fix the damned hitboxes, I don't want my moves to whiff all the time! Little buff on range, and some extra KO power because DK hasn't been this bad since, ever.
:4marth:: Make him more like Melee and Brawl, please.
:4gaw:: More power on U Smash, F Smash, and buff some aerials as B Air. Otherwise, he's decent.
:4falco:: Propper lasers, somewhat faster, and I think we're fine.
:4myfriends:: His attacks need to do more shield damage, and have less lag afterwards. Give him the power Brawl Ike had. Also, buff his AAA combo please, it was his bread and butter.
:4samus:: Better missiles, please buff F Air and U Smash again to match Brawl's Samus. And again, better missles. Maybe better mobility to.
:4zelda:: This character probably cannot be fixed, but fix whatever is possible

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4dk::4mewtwo::4myfriends: are characters I want to be buffed because of personal reasons. In fact, they aren't "bad", but just too average to really stand out, and I'd like that changed.

The Abyss22

Smash Rookie
:4dk::4mewtwo::4myfriends: are characters I want to be buffed because of personal reasons. In fact, they aren't "bad", but just too average to really stand out, and I'd like that changed.
Yeah I agree with your character choices epically ike. He is not nearly as powerful as he was in ssbb and I think he should have reduced lag on his tilt.

The Abyss22

Smash Rookie
The update will probably just add support for the new Splatoon contents, along with Lucas.
Well if a balance doesnt happen I won't have a problem with it sakurai does so much for smash bros so I'll just have to be content with what's there, but its good to dream now and again lol :)

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
You know what I hope they add, an option to change what the Circle Pad does on the 3DS. I would love to be able to set the Circle Pad to tilt versus smash.

The Abyss22

Smash Rookie
You know what I hope they add, an option to change what the Circle Pad does on the 3DS. I would love to be able to set the Circle Pad to tilt versus smash.
That's not a bad idea. I think something like that would happen on the new 3ds with the c-stick and all, but I would like to see that happen for the 3ds system!

itsSANICSPEED

Smash Rookie
NNID
ahmadissaleh1
This is not closed yet? Ok then.

Buffs please for:

:4mewtwo:: WEIGHT! And fix some hitboxes, as his tilts. Also would want Melee U Air, Melee U Tilt, and Shadow Ball doing damage whilst charging. Overall weight, range and speed buffs would be awesome.
:4charizard:: Less lag, maybe buff recovery slightly, remove some self damage from Flare Blitz and I dunno man just make this character more reliable.
:4dk:: Fix the damned hitboxes, I don't want my moves to whiff all the time! Little buff on range, and some extra KO power because DK hasn't been this bad since, ever.
:4marth:: Make him more like Melee and Brawl, please.
:4gaw:: More power on U Smash, F Smash, and buff some aerials as B Air. Otherwise, he's decent.
:4falco:: Propper lasers, somewhat faster, and I think we're fine.
:4myfriends:: His attacks need to do more shield damage, and have less lag afterwards. Give him the power Brawl Ike had. Also, buff his AAA combo please, it was his bread and butter.
:4samus:: Better missiles, please buff F Air and U Smash again to match Brawl's Samus. And again, better missles. Maybe better mobility to.
:4zelda:: This character probably cannot be fixed, but fix whatever is possible
Agreed.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
That's not a bad idea. I think something like that would happen on the new 3ds with the c-stick and all, but I would like to see that happen for the 3ds system!
I mean, they already did an update that was just for the New 3DS when they added amiibo support, so I can't really see why not. :B

Top Bottom