• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Option On The Ledge

Litt

Samus
In PM 3.02 you can airdoge right off of a jump off the ledge (pressing up x or y) for perfect wave lands on stage for every character to retain invincibility, without an chance of an SD.

Note I did not discover this option, it was discovered by @ Nannas Nannas

Chevy

Smash Ace
In PM 3.02 you can airdoge right off of a jump off the ledge (pressing up x or y) for perfect wave lands on stage for every character to retain invincibility, without an chance of an SD.

Note I did not discover this option, it was discovered by @ Nannas Nannas
Didn't realize people didn't know about this. I use it sometimes, but isn't ledge-drop double-jump waveland faster? (especially above 100%)

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Didn't realize people didn't know about this. I use it sometimes, but isn't ledge-drop double-jump waveland faster? (especially above 100%)
It is over 100%, but yeah apparently no one has created a thread about this even in general discussion and its a really uncommon tech

Chevy

Smash Ace
It is over 100%, but yeah apparently no one has created a thread about this even in general discussion and its a really uncommon tech
Good to spread it then. Do you know the frame difference in invincibility?

Nannas

Smash Rookie
I don't know the frame difference but I do know that it is a much safer tech to use instead of ledge dashing because the jump animation puts you automatically above the stage before you can waveland so theres no fear of SDing. Of course samus never has to worry about that because of her tether.

Litt

Samus
I don't know the frame difference but I do know that it is a much safer tech to use instead of ledge dashing because the jump animation puts you automatically above the stage before you can waveland so theres no fear of SDing. Of course samus never has to worry about that because of her tether.
thats not true... my first PM tourney I was in winners quarters and I was up 78% on the last stock in game 3 against Zuze, and I airdodge off the stage facing the blast zones and even randel couldn't save me :'(

Chevy

Smash Ace
Just remembered that I pretty much always do this on Lylat, and usually on Skyworld. **** those edges.

Last edited:
Top Bottom