• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New online smash player

LegndOfPokeMario

Smash Rookie
I have played smash since melee came out on and off. And played the 64 game during that time too. I played for fun and on the surface level of what smash is. But I never really looked at the game and delved deep into it until recently. Im late to start but am playing smash 4 lately until i can get a switch. Im studying the greats on youtube and learning everything i can. I want to practice with real players from any skill group. we can all teach eachother something from the practice even with skill gaps. Ive been improving fast but cpus are not the same as ppl. I went from level 4 to 8 and now beat 8s pretty easily but have alot of learning to go still. I hoped i could find some like minded ppl on this awesome board. Im in central ohio area, where there is a good scene i hear, and i hope to meet ppl there also. Lets go from 0 to ZeRo doods. Also any tips or info on good things to learn/focus on, controller tips, or anything important plz respond too! I use gamecube controllers btw. Thank you fellow smash ppl.

Top Bottom