• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New nair vs old nair

HolySmokes

Smash Rookie
At first I hated the changes Falco had received in brawl, but I can easily say I've grown to like the new him very much, even more than I did in melee.

Now what first pestered me the most about his brawl version was his aerial attacks, and more specifically the neutral air. Forward air change didn't really affect me because its was ****ty in melee too. Down Air made me frown before I could successfully connect the spike every time (was so use to melee >.<). But the biggest change is still kind of boggling my head on whether or not it is better or not than the old sex kick of his.

I use it quite often and its great for comboing, and over all a great move. But what do you guys think?

For better or for worse?

Condor

Smash Cadet
What does captain falcon have to do with this?

Whoa this is wierd... i typed falco but it came up as captain falcon when i posted, what the heck!

This april fools thing is gay, but to answer the nair quesiton i guess its a decent move.... his most nerfed aerial move is deffinitely his fair tho, it sucks, it wasn't great in melee but now its absolutely horrible

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
What does captain falcon have to do with this?

Whoa this is wierd... i typed falco but it came up as captain falcon when i posted, what the heck!

There is some sort of glitch, this is gay
Nah is it the stupid word filter changer just for today (aprils fools)

Top Bottom