• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New moveset? Oh, I really hope so...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Does Ganondorf have a new moveset? He's atacks was so like C. Falcon. I have played a lot of Zelda titles and he's moves doesn't seam as they use to in the Zelda series. He should at least use he's magic. Like throwing magic in some kind of way similiar to Mewtwo, but kind of different because it should be able to strike it with some kind of weapon to return it. Then it would be similiar to how it works in the Zelda games. If you could hit it with a beamsword, Link's sword and other character's weapon. Then it would be great. And also. He should have some way to reflect shoots. Like Mario's cape atack. You see him use that to parry when you return he's shoot in ocarina of time.

I really do like Ganondorf to be mostly like in the Zelda series. Well... actually, he has only been in like three of the games. I gues in the storyline, something most have happened to him that made he lose all he's humanity. He's mostly reffered to as the monster named Ganon on not as the human Ganondorf.

I actually don't like Ganondorf. Actually I hate him. Not because I think he isn't any good to play with, but because he's a really evil man. I can't think of someone who's more evil then he is. That's why I want him to have the best moveset he can have. So I can actually fight him without thinking of him as a C. Falcon clone.

Top Bottom