• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Move Discovered By Me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Down B

Smash Rookie
As you all know, Doc is the most underrated character in the game, but I've discovered something which will undoubtedly rocket him to the very top of the tiers. There is a secret move which I discovered while playing some SSBM today for over an hour, (whew :dizzy: ) You can use this secret by pressing the down button and the B button at the same time. The result is truly astounding. It's like a hurricane of fists and legs with Doc in the eye prescribing 20ccs of pwnage! This move is so powerful that it can actually hit an enemy more than one time. My friend, (who plays as Pikachu and Captain Falco) was so upset when I started to include this new offensive strike into my gameplay that he asked me to stop using Doc. (he's usually a lot better than me :laugh: ) I plan on truly perfecting this move in the near future after I get home from karate practice, (I'm almost a black belt... I bet Doc is, too :cool: ) and entering in the next MLG tourney to kick some serious butt. If you have any questions, I'm willing to teach you a few tricks about this down-B combo, but I'll keep the best ones for myself naturally :chuckle: .
-DDB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom