• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New match videos!

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
well, that was owneage. No doubt he is beginning, keep up the good work.

_kSo_

Smash Master
your falcon is great.You timed those falcon punches excellently :)
Thanks dude. I took quite some time memorizing percentages. It was quite a pain. but all worth it in the end. falcon punch finishers are so flashy. gets people jumping at tournies :)

*edit*
ah crap disregard my previous post

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
nice vids, very excellent quality, im assuming gamebridge is responsible, what the heck is it anyway? i'm not familiar with recording techniques whether online or on console

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I liked the combos toward the beginning on the left side. Very clean.

And the recording techniques for emulators are usually Fraps (if you're computer is godly) or Hypercam (if you're computer is decent). I have no idea how they record on console o.o

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
good ****. looks like you've gotten a lot better, too, since the last time we played.

_kSo_

Smash Master
good ****. looks like you've gotten a lot better, too, since the last time we played.
thanks, joe. i like to hear things like that. good for my confidence.

if i had people in this thread saying how terrible my falcon was i would probably go into a corner and cry. :(

lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL if you really want to call it that. but seriously if you want to play, catch me on AIM sometime and we can discuss smash tactics.

word.

Top Bottom