• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MA Player Finder: Post Your Contact Info to Meet Local Smashers

Almo

Smash Ace
we're probably the same or you're a little better than me questor, but i still want to be recognized, wether i'm good or not. lol, if that makes sense.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Nope's KDJ isn't in our Frat, my bad guys, I was kind of deceived myself I think. I've just come to Boston and I had just joined that Frat like a week ago, yeah well I went over to Questor's house and played some Smash there, that dude Elen is a hilarious guy but he's friggin good, I'm gonna be honest I thought you guys were pushovers but you guys are the real deal. It's nice to see some players who are actually better than me, and I'm no ignorant ******* now, I know that you are the truly superior ones.

Oh and me Questor are at tied skill level he only won those rounds because of my suicides.......

Elen

Smash Lord
Nope's KDJ isn't in our Frat, my bad guys, I was kind of deceived myself I think. I've just come to Boston and I had just joined that Frat like a week ago, yeah well I went over to Questor's house and played some Smash there, that dude Elen is a hilarious guy but he's friggin good, I'm gonna be honest I thought you guys were pushovers but you guys are the real deal. It's nice to see some players who are actually better than me, and I'm no ignorant ******* now, I know that you are the truly superior ones.

Oh and me Questor are at tied skill level he only won those rounds because of my suicides.......
Nice to see you humbled. Now we can truly welcome you into the Mass community. Also, no johns ;) Hope to see you at MM4.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Elen.
You know **** well he's not an MA smasher yet. You DO remember the initiations don't you?

And:
Elen- Fixing scrubs, one at a time.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Next time I see you Jebril, you're gonna go down. I'm gonna practice my mad peach-****** skills. And your "suicides" were mindgames, son.

Also, I think I might have finally fixed my playstyle, my Marth is no longer total aggro.

And we initiated him tonight. He may need a little more pwnage however.

Elen

Smash Lord
No, Matt is right. It's not official yet. It requires more **** Tomas.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'll go over to MM on Saturday, I'll probably lose $10 and place last, but it will be a good experience to face some good players.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Yeah and I need my money for cigarettes, but I'll do a $5 money match with you sure why not.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Okay you got plenty of time cause I'm stuck in Vermont (lol) until thanksgiving and even then I might not be doing any smashing unless someone holds a smashfest or something before thanksgiving.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Mango ill ditto you with any character of your choosing for 3$.

That invitation is open to zeb as well.

P.S.
Im still waiting for someone to accept my random mm.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman

P.S.
Alright man we'll $3 MM the next time I see you but I won't tell you which character we're going to dance with.

This is super secret information, can't have you going around practicing lol.

Elen

Smash Lord

P.S.
I'll random MM Pat ^^ I play way too many characters anyways. Lets do it :p

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Ok smooch deal for that too.

So at the next tourney, hopefully MA madness. I have a random character money match agains thorn, elen, and one against smooch where he gets to pick. Sweet I hope I random pichu then mewtwo so I can have random johns.

Almo

Smash Ace
"you changed your name to McLovin?"

"well it was either that or mohamed-"

LOL my name's mohamed. that was my favorite part of that movie.

back on topic, jebril, i thought i was going to place last last time too, but i won a set and so did questor. if you think you're about his level then you'll win a set or 2, depending on who you play, no johns.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
lol, just to make this clear, Jebril is nowhere near me playing-wise. He never actually got a set from me (IIRC, maybe one with peach), and I 3-stocked his Shiek twice in a row with Marth. He's got one of those scrubby Peaches that just rolls and DSmashes, and I was just too lazy to play right (Though no johns).

Anyways, Almo, Jebril, next tournament, you guys play me to see if you're scrub material.

rayvoc

Smash Rookie
Name - RayVoc
Hometown - Everett
Main Characters - Ice Climbers
AIM - Samurai jolt
email - RayVoc000@yahoo.com
Transportation - Train I could probubly get a ride though
Myspace.com/RayVoc

Top Bottom