• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New lucas tech I think

Bill cipher3

Smash Cadet
Hello lucas smash board this is my 1st post, I Have found out a new lucas tech. is it called tech? I don't think this is old news too, well here goes , I found something out about lucas. I was playing around in training and found out that you can cancel his air dodge to zair hope this helps in some way :)

Edit. it also works with every other character with a zair

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
You still get the airdodge landing lag anyway so it's not useful for cancelling landing lag.

PKPro

Smash Rookie
This really isn't really anything new. All characters with a tether grab has this option. Its useful for many things such as keeping an item in your hand and grabbing the ledge with tether except for dropping the item and then grab the ledge since you z drop the item in order to tether.

Top Bottom